Soy mi peor enemiga.
Doc Golightly: I love you Lula Mae.
Holly Golightly: I know you do, and that's just the trouble. It's the mistake you always made, Doc, trying to love a wild thing. You were always lugging home wild things. Once it was a hawk with a broken wing... and another time it was a full-grown wildcat with a broken leg. Remember?
Doc Golightly: Lula Mae there's something...
Holly Golightly: You mustn't give your heart to a wild thing. The more you do, the stronger they get, until they're strong enough to run into the woods or fly into a tree. And then to a higher tree and then to the sky.
Breakfast at Tiffany's
..M!*
S M I L E =)
jo que foton
ResponderEliminarcariño no estes triste :(
yo escribiria algo en mi blog pero ni ganas tengo ni siento nada sobre lo que escribir...asi que tener esos sentimientos por un lado tendrán lado bueno no? yo ahora mismo no me siento muy viva, en parte te envidio u_u!
TE QUIERO infinito y sabes que aqui bicho para todo y para siempre :$(H)
feliz año preciosa :)